Our mission :
To be a provider of education for our partners and international aeronautics customers.
Our objectives :
According to the need of our partners and customers, we wish to allow the participants in our trainings :
- To acquire competencies in direct relation to their occupation.
- To reinforce their knowledge in the field of airport environment.
- To increase their know-how through airtrace’s own experience.
- To master their new knowledge and competencies within their occupation.
Our commitment :
Targeted services in direct relation with the needs of airtrace’s customers in the field of airport environment.
- A supporting approach allowing an immediate practical application of the teachings.
- A methodology specific to each course and adapted to the needs of the participants.
- A multi-disciplinary team who bases its teaching upon concrete and personal experiences.
A quality guarantee :
According to our compagny’s policy, we wish to supply educational services beyond reproach and high quality documents. That’s why we offer :
- An extensive communication with partners.
- A privileged access to training documents and general documentation.
- A personalized discussion between the participants and our instructors.
- An irrepoachable confidentiality of the conversations with the participants
- An individualized development of training courses.
- A structured evaluation of the teaching.
- A methodical control of the acquired knowledge.
- A total transparency in the information feedback
Educational support :
airtrace counts with the support from the Airport Council International (ACI) through ACI Fund for developing countries airports by awarding scolarships for every course provided.
To invest in education is to conjugate at the present tense, as well as the futur tense, the concern for men and results